Dr. Kamran Saraf is the best vein doctor on the south shore of Long Island
Dr. Kamran Saraf is the best vein doctor in Long Island for patients living or working on the south shore. Dr. Saraf leads the spider vein and varicose vein clinic on the Montauk Highway in Lindenhurst, right on the border of Suffolk County and Nassau County. He is an extremely compassionate and talented vein doctor — he has also received awards for the ‘Most Compassionate Doctor’ and the ‘Patient’s Choice Awards’ for several years in a row.
Dr. Saraf has an exceptional educational and training background. He completed his bachelor’s degree in Neurophysiology from the University of Maryland, followed by a master’s degree in Physiology and Biophysics from Georgetown University. He completed his medical degree from the University of Miami, followed by his general surgery training from the Texas Medical Center.
Dr. Saraf also completed a prestigious residency program in Anesthesiology at the University of Miami / Jackson Memorial Hospital, followed by a fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He is the recipient of numerous awards, including the University of Miami Academic Achievement Scholarship and the Maryland Senatorial Scholarship.
Besides his stellar credentials, Dr. Saraf is an incredibly friendly vein doctor. He always listens to your concerns and goals and curates personalized vein treatment plans. His patients always feel warm and comfortable under his care. One of his recent patients said, “Dr. Saraf made me so comfortable and did such a great job! I am so happy with my results and will recommend the clinic to anyone I know!”
If you want to consult Dr. Saraf, you may schedule an appointment online or call +1 631-212-1456.
Dr. Caroline Novak is the best vein doctor on the north shore of Long Island
Dr. Caroline Novak is the best vein doctor in Long Island for patients living or working on the north shore. Dr. Novak leads the spider vein and varicose vein clinic located at 350 Jericho Turnpike Suite 1A, Jericho, right beside the Long Island Expressway. She’s an incredibly compassionate and talented vein doctor who believes your emotional and physical comfort are of the utmost importance.
Dr. Novak has excellent credentials. She is double-certified in venous medicine and internal medicine, and she’s formally recognized by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, an organization that only certifies the country’s top 1% vein doctors. Dr. Novak has specialized training in vascular imaging and minimally invasive spider vein and varicose vein treatments, making her one of the best vein doctors in Long Island.
Dr. Novak graduated with honors from the prestigious University of Chicago, following which she attended the University of Illinois Medical School on an academic scholarship. She also completed her residency at the prestigious Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, where she won numerous teaching awards. Dr. Novak also worked at the world-renowned Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, where she received the “teacher of the year” award.
Dr. Novak is incredibly popular amongst her patients because of her charming personality. One of her recent patients said, “100% recommend Vein treatments with Dr. Novak. The doctor and her full staff are excellent, professional, friendly, and fully explain the procedure, even the expectations of the outcome. Don’t think twice about making that call for your consultation.”
If you want to consult Dr. Novak, you may schedule an appointment online or call +1 631-919-4495.
Dr. Thomas Arnold is the best vein doctor in the Hamptons, LI
Dr. Thomas Arnold is the best vein doctor in Long Island for patients living or working in the Hamptons, LI. He leads the vein clinic at 225 W Montauk Highway Suite 3, Hampton Bays, a short drive from Water Mill, East Hampton, and Montauk. The vein clinic is currently in partnership with a group of skin specialists called MDCS Dermatology. Dr. Arnold has almost 30 years of experience, over which he has performed thousands of ultrasound-guided minimally invasive vein treatments.
Dr. Arnold graduated from the prestigious University of Pennsylvania, followed by joining the faculty at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. He has dedicated his entire career to caring for Long Island patients. He always examines your leg veins, discusses your goals, and curates personalized vein treatment plans just for you. Furthermore, his advanced understanding of minimally invasive vein treatments allows him to address your concerns without major side effects or complications.
If you want to consult Dr. Arnold, please schedule an appointment online or call +1 631-518-3830.
Our vein doctors follow a comprehensive vein care process that ensures optimal results
- Our vein doctors in Long Island examine your leg veins and discuss your symptoms. They examine your spider veins and varicose veins and ask you to describe your symptoms. Leg heaviness, restless leg syndrome, and leg pain are symptoms of vein disease.
- After the initial consultation, we perform advanced ultrasound diagnostic tests, known as duplex ultrasound. This vascular imaging test involves channeling thermal energy into the diseased vein to reveal the direction of blood flow in leg veins.
- Our vein doctors curate personalized vein treatment plans according to your goals, symptoms, diagnosis, medical history, and insurance coverage options.
- If you have chronic venous insufficiency, the vein doctor may recommend radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser ablation, or venaseal. These procedures collapse the diseased vein and reroute the accumulated blood into healthier leg veins.
- If you don’t have vein disease, the vein doctor may recommend ambulatory phlebectomy or sclerotherapy. These procedures remove the superficial varicose veins and spider veins, improving your leg’s appearance.
- After the vein treatment, the vein doctor discusses your post-treatment recovery guidelines, such as wearing compression stockings. You can resume most of your daily activities immediately.