Top Long Island Vein Doctors
The Best Spider Vein Treatment Center Near Farmingdale: Location, Reviews, Vein Doctors, Varicose Vein Treatment Process…
Vein Treatment Clinic: The Best Spider Vein Treatment Center Near Farmingdale
Vein Treatment Clinic is the best spider vein treatment center near Farmingdale — that may seem hyperbolic, but we have plenty of evidence to back that claim. This article introduces you to our varicose vein treatment center, taking you through all the factors contributing to our ongoing reputation as the best vein clinic in Long Island.
If you can’t be bothered with the complete article, the following is a brief summary:
- Convenient Location in Long Island: Our vein clinic is in a convenient location near Farmingdale, highly accessible to patients across the South Shore.
- 5-Star Patient Testimonials: Our varicose vein treatment center has 5-star ratings and rave reviews from all our patients.
- Board-Certified Vein Doctors: Our vein clinic is led by two of the country’s most reputable board-certified vein specialists — Dr. Caroline Novak and Dr. Kamran Saraf.
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure: Our vein clinic is equipped with the latest technologies necessary to ensure safe and effective varicose vein treatment.
- Personalized Varicose Vein Treatment Plan: Our vein specialists personalized each varicose vein treatment plan to address the patient’s unique needs and concerns.
- Insurance Coverage: We accept all insurance plans, including Medicare.
Convenient Location in Long Island
The vein clinic’s location is perhaps one of the most important factors to consider during the selection process. Most patients like to visit vein clinics that are easily accessible, conveniently located, and close to a primary highway. Vein Treatment Clinic ticks all those boxes.
Vein Treatment Clinic has two vein centers in Long Island — VTC South Shore and VTC North Shore.
- VTC South Shore is located at 481 West Montauk Highway, Lindenhurst, New York, 11757. The vein clinic is right on the border of Suffolk County and Nassau County, approximately 5 minutes from the prominent southern state parkway connecting it to the other towns on the South Shore, including Babylon, Islip, Amityville, etc. VTC South Shore is also highly accessible to patients in Farmingdale — it’s less than 15 minutes via NY-109 E and Wellwood Ave. The most prominent landmarks are the Bergen Point Golf Course and the Southward Ho Country Club.
- VTC North Shore is located in Roslyn Heights — currently in partnership with the Truth and Beauty Medical Spa. However, we’re about to launch a state-of-the-art vein care center in North Shore, LI, as well.
5-Star Patient Testimonials
When looking for vein clinics, you must go through their patient reviews and testimonials. Vein Treatment Clinic is blessed with 5-star reviews and testimonials from our amazing patients. The following are some of the most noteworthy testimonials from our patients:
- “A friend recommended this vein clinic, and I am so glad. Another vein doctor told me I needed treatment, but here they told me all I needed was a few spider vein injections. Thank you!”
- “As a professional working in the medical field, the decision to choose the right doctor is extremely important. Many doctors “promote” that they are experts in varicose vein surgery. I would know because I saw 3 doctors prior to meeting Dr. Novak. I’ve always been self-conscious of my legs – twisted and bulging veins that would occasionally cause discomfort. It became so bad I was consistently covering my legs, even in the hot Chicago summer. Dr. Novak not only took the time to walk me through the details of my seamless procedure, but she also came highly recommended by peers in the industry. The painless procedure was about 35 minutes from start to finish, and her staff is truly top-notch. I’m excited to show off my beautiful legs thanks to the amazing work performed by Dr. Novak!”
We know health insurance is confusing so we will help you check if you’re covered:
FREE Coverage Checker:
By emailing or contacting us, you are accepting the inherent privacy limitations of online communication. For more information, please read our Digital Communications document. Please respond "STOP" to any text messages to opt out.
- “Had considered getting vein treatment for years! Finally decided on this clinic. Dr. Novak and the entire staff are incredibly knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. I’m so glad I chose their treatment center.”
Board-Certified Vein Doctors
Vein Treatment Clinic is led by two amazing vein doctors — Dr. Caroline Novak and Dr. Kamran Saraf.
- Dr. Novak is a board-certified vascular surgeon specializing in internal medicine and venous medicine. She has completed one of the country’s most reputable residency programs at Northwestern University, where she received numerous awards and recognitions. She’s widely considered one of the country’s top 1% vein doctors.
- Dr. Saraf is a kind and charismatic vein doctor with an exceptional track record with varicose vein treatments. He has a strong educational and training program, and he frequently appears in TV interviews and delivers lectures on the possibility of vein treatments and technologies.
Vein Treatment Clinic is a state-of-the-art varicose vein treatment center equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies, such as VNUS, ClariVein, ClosureFAST, etc. These technologies allow us to provide the latest laser therapy and varicose vein treatments without complications or discomfort.
Personalized Varicose Vein Treatment Plan
At Vein Treatment Clinic, each varicose vein treatment plan is individually curated and modified to address the patient’s unique needs. Our vein specialists review your medical history, administer vascular imaging tests, and discuss your insurance coverage options to recommend the best varicose vein treatments for your specific needs. Our considered and personalized approach to vein care ensures a perfect success rate without complications.
Vein Treatment Clinic accepts all insurance plans, including Medicare, and our vein specialists actively discuss your insurance coverage options. We want to lower your financial burden as much as possible.
Visit Our Long Island Vein Treatment Center
Schedule an Appointment
Scheduling an appointment at VTC Long Island is extremely simple. You can either schedule an appointment online or call us at (631) 305-2827.
Meet your Long Island NY Vein Doctor
With Harvard Trained Medical Directors, our vein clinic Long Island sources only the top spider and varicose vein experts in the country.
Change your life
Join thousands of happy patients just like you
Vein treatments are often covered by major medical insurances, including Medicare. How do you know if your insurance will cover your vein treatment?
Speak with one of our team members to ask any questions you may have, verify your insurance and book an appointment at your earliest convenience. (631) 305-2827
You can give us a call at 631-305-2827 or fill out one of our forms here to request a call back; one of our team members will call you and help you verify your insurance coverage before booking your appointment.
Visit us at our Long Island Vein Treatment Center located at 481 West Montauk Highway.